Services Available at DenAsh Massage
*We Accept BWC Workers Comp
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Lymphatic Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Neuromuscular Massage
- Sports Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Wellness Seminar/Presentation
- Spa Parties
- 30 Minute Express….. $35
- 60 minute Massage….. $70
- 90 Minute Massage….. $110
- 120 Minute Customized….. $130
- Peppermint Vitality
- Lemon Vitality
- Citris Fresh
DenAsh Signature Massage:
Add Young Living aromatherapy oils to your massage for $10 with the choice of:
*Tax and gratuity not included.
- 60 Minute Beautiful Hands & Feet:
- Enjoy four 60 minute Hands and Feet Delight massages for $280 at $70 each. Savings of $40. Expires one year from purchase date. Tax and gratuity not included.
- 90 Minute Beautiful Hands & Feet:
- Enjoy four 90 minute Hands and Feet Delight massages for $380 at $95 each. Savings of $60. Expires one year from purchase date. Tax and gratuity not included.
- 60 Minute Relaxation Massage:
- Four 60 minute calming relaxation massages for $240 at $60 dollars each. Savings of $40. Tax and gratuity not included.
- 90 Minute Deep Swedish:
- Four 90 minute calming relaxation massages for $380 at $95 each. Savings of $60. Tax and gratuity not included.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding) Deep pressure is usually applied with a braced thumb, a braced finder, the forearm, or the elbow. The amount of pressure used varies according to the person’s pain threshold and the condition of the tissue.
Swedish massage Is the most common and best-known type of massage, and the foundation for sports massage, deep tissue massage aromatherapy massage, and other popular Western-Style Massages. If it’s your first time or you don’t get massages often, Swedish massage is the best place to Start. Swedish massage focuses on overall relaxation, circulation and physical and mental wellness. Swedish massage is the combination of many different massage techniques bundled into one session.
Lymph massage is a systematic, gentle massage directed toward the superficial tissues, with the intent of enhancing lymph circulation. The successful application of lymph massage requires a fundamental understanding of the structure and function of the lymph system, and the sensitivity and skill of applying the gentle rhythmic massage movements of lymph massage. Manual lymphatic drainage is a type of massage based on preliminary evidence which is hypothesized to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. With an increase of lymph flow, immune function is increased. Harmful substances are removed from the tissue and neutralized in the nodes. Lymphatic drainage massage is also useful when working with clients who have sports injuries.
Massage therapy during pregnancy is a wonderful complementary choice for prenatal care. It is a healthy way to reduce stress and promote overall wellness. Properly applied massage can aid relaxation, benefit circulation, and sooth nerves. Massage relieves many of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema (or swelling).
Sports Massage is a form of bodywork geared toward participants in athletics. It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activities and maintain it in optimal condition, and to help athletes recover from workouts and injuries. When an injury has occurred, massage helps to restore mobility & flexibility to injures muscle tissue, while reducing recovery times.
Neuromuscular Massage (NMT)
NMT is perfect for addressing specific areas that create holding patterns in soft tissue/muscles. Often the over use and holding patterns can cause unnecessary muscle fatigue and not allow an individual to have maximum range of motion, can decrease blood flow to muscle groups, can cause or support the subluxation of bone structure, and further create chronic pain. NMT can help prevent and address these issues and more. Five Steps of NMT are
- Myofascial Release
- TPT (Trigger Point Therapy)
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation)
- Cool down/Swedish Techniques
Hot Stone Massage
Type of massage therapy that involves the use of smooth, heated stones. The massage therapist places the hot stones on specific points of your body and may also hold the stones while giving the massage. The localized heat and weight of the stones, warm and relax muscles allowing the massage therapist to apply deeper pressure to those areas without causing discomfort.
Corporate Wellness Program
-$10 – $15 per minute-
Studies have shown, healthy employees are more productive employees. Prevent costly workers comp claims, absenteeism and take all the credit for it!
Benefits to your company:
- Increased productivity. Just fifteen minutes of chair massage a week have been scientifically proven to lower stress, reduce muscle tension and rejuvenate the mind and the body.
- Reduced absenteeism. Over 50% of lost work days are stress related, reducing work stress using seated massage has shown a reduction in absenteeism.
- Improved morale. Workers consistently report improved mood and a greater sense of well-being after a session of chair massage.
- Lowered health-care costs. Regular workplace massage can reduce the need for doctor’s visits for many physical complaints and stress-related issues.
- Staff Goodwill! Because of the convenience, employees perceive onsite massage as a benefit, even when they pay for the service themselves!
Wellness seminars and wellness presentations are a great way to promote health within an organization. Wellness seminar topics vary widely, but should be tailored to the specific needs of your organization. Corporate wellness seminars are generally offered during the day and most commonly during lunch. For this reason a corporate wellness seminar is sometimes called a lunch and learn or brown-bagger.
Wellness presentations are an outstanding way to get provide health and wellness information to your organization. To make it easier for you we’ve collected the following wellness seminars – wellness presentations for use within your own wellness program. Please select from the following wellness seminars – wellness presentations: soon to come.